CompreCare Rx is committed to offering additional services that help you gain access to the medications and therapies you need.
Financial Assistance and Prior Authorization Support
Our reimbursement specialists are solely dedicated to specialty drug therapy. We work closely with consumers in seeking and obtaining reimbursement from both private and public payers. In working with hundreds of insurances and managed care companies we have gained the expertise to help obtain prior authorizations, co-pay assistance and coverage.
- Pre-Certification/Prior authorization assistance to obtain coverage
- Coordination of benefits to a network provider & automatic triage services if unable to service patient
- Direct & Electronic billing to patient's insurance provider
- Complete reimbursement assistance including verification, appeals & collections
- Facilitate & explore funding alternatives and other resources that may defray this expensive medical treatment
- Financial advisory services for co-pay & deductibles
24/7 Personalized Care
- CompreCare pharmacists and certified technicians are on call 24 hours per day 365 days per year to assist patients with injections, device problems, product storage & handling, counseling, questions, side effect management and emergencies.
- Translation services: Live translation services, over-the-phone, are available upon request to communicate effectively with non-English speaking patients who have questions for the pharmacist.
Our website also provides multi-language translation option. It translates automatically the web-page into any single language requested by the visitor.
- Free Delivery: CompreCare offers overnight free delivery of specialty medication via UPS or local carrier. Medication will be shipped directly to your home or anywhere else you choose in the United States.
- Adherence Tracking: Our adherence tracking system allows us to monitor the use of specialty medication in the home to ensure adherence with the physician’s orders and uninterrupted service. Our team is quickly alerted when the patient’s usage pattern does not coincide with the physician’s order and more importantly, prompts us to intervene to insure proper usage.
This program allows physicians to stay in control of their patient’s progress. Our monitoring system allows us to provide accurate information and reports on the patient’s progress.