From topical anesthetics to specialized mouthwashes and lip balms, CompreCare offers a wide array of formulations specifically designed for dental applications. Our creative preparations include liquids, pastes, oral rinses, lip balms and even lollipops. We can help create customized formulations for a variety of dental procedures and conditions. This may include mouth ulcers, dry mouth, oral candida, oral herpes/viral infections, procedural anxiety, pain relief, fluoride treatments and many more!
We work closely with dentists to make sure their patients are provided with individualized care. We can also formulate oral medications with palatable flavors that will make the medication experience that much better. We strive to create compounded formulations that can help ease the physical discomforts and anxiety involved in a trip to the dentist.
Common Compounds for Dentistry:
We use formulas tested by Pharmacy Compounding Centers of America (PCCA). We can also customize preparations specific to your patients. Listed below are some example formulations that may be subject to change.
For Patients with Mouth Ulcers:
- Lidocaine HCl 2% Oral Rinse (MucoLox™)
- MucoLox base delivers long-lasting adhesion to oral surfaces, improving moisturization and protection and creating a powerful but lightweight coating effect.
For patients with Dry Mouth:
- Xylitol 10%/Beta Glucan 0.5%/Olive Oil 2% Oral Rinse (MucoLox™)
For patients with Oral Candida:
- Nystatin 100,000 U/mL Oral Suspension (MucoLox™) - Sugar-free suspension – Many formulations currently on the market contain sugar, which can worsen oral candida infections. We offer a sugar-free suspension that eliminates the detrimental effects of sugar.
Formulas for Patients with Oral Herpes/Viral Infections:
- Acyclovir 5% Lip Balm (5gm/tube)
- Acyclovir 5%/Lidocaine 1% Lip Balm
- Acyclovir 10% Flavored Lip Ointment
How to place an order?
CompreCare can accept electronic prescriptions as well as original prescriptions through the mail. Faxed prescriptions must come from your physician’s office only. CompreCare will verify all new controlled substance prescriptions with your physician’s office for validity.
We look forward to servicing all of your prescription medication needs in a fast and friendly way! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call us at 1-888-644-8326.